200 REALTORS® in the Guernsey-Morgan-Muskingum-Noble County area.
Welcome to the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS®
Welcome to the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® website. The Cambridge and Zanesville Boards of REALTORS® consolidated in April 2015 to form the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS®.
We represent over 250 REALTORS® in the Guernsey-Morgan-Muskingum-Noble County area. GMVAR belongs to Ohio REALTORS® as well as the National Association of REALTORS®. NAR is the largest trade organization in North America, representing over 1 million members.
GMVAR strives to exceed its core services in order to maintain our standards, as well as our members’ expectations, including Professional Standards, Education, Advocacy and Community Service.
We belong to MLS Now, a Multi Listing Service servicing 27 counties in eastern Ohio and 5 counties in West Virginia. MLS Now provides the ability for professional real estate brokers and agents to share listings and sale information and work together to serve the buying and selling public.
The public can search in our rosters for REALTORS® for an Affiliate, LINKS to the Guernsey-Morgan-Muskingum-Noble County Communities, and view current market statistics for our area.
We can also help you on your way to a career in Real Estate! If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime.
The purpose of the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® is to facilitate and support the efforts of all its members in meeting the real estate needs of their clients in its service area of southeastern Ohio.
In fulfilling its purpose, the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® shall at all times strive to:
- Operate in accordance with all applicable laws, local governing documents, by-laws and its MLS rules and regulations as well as those of the National and Ohio Association of REALTORS®
- Implement and maintain prudent fiscal and operating policies and procedures.
- Act solely for the benefit of its member brokers and agents, and fairly with its affiliates and all others.
- Provide value added services to its members in the most economical way
- Promote the benefits of real estate ownership to the general public.
- Inform its members of current issues affecting their ability to serve their clients.
- Foster good will and better friendships amongst all its members.
- Improve the quality of life in all the communities that it serves.
Our Member Agencies
Lowe Real Estate Group LLC
Lepi & Associates
Kaufman Realty & Auctions
BHHS Platinum Realty Group
Scott-Ogle Realty Inc
RE/MAX Real Estate Partners
JB Prindle Real Estate
Leonard & Newland
New Horizons Equity Realty
The Realty Group
McCollister & Assoc Real Estate
Town & Country Realtors
Century 21 Gibson-Turner
Lewis Realty & Appraisal
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty
Hatcher And Associates
Home Sweet Home Realty
LifePoint Real Estate
Cambridge Realty and Investments
Woodlawn Real Estate
Dave Anderson Realty
Carol Goff & Associates
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
Rise Realty Co.
Hardcastle Realty Services
Team Realty 1st
Street Smart Solutions for Real Estate
Parry Real Estate
Red 1 Realty
JB Prindle Real Estate
RealHome Services and Solutions, Inc.
Y City Realty, LLC
Olde Town Realty
J Moore Realty Group
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Real Estate Center
Coldwell Banker Realty
I Heart Real Estate
Carleton Realty LLC
Courthouse Square Real Estate
Almost Home Real Estate