Welcome to the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS®
Welcome to the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® website. The Cambridge and Zanesville Boards of REALTORS® consolidated in April 2015 to form the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS®.
We represent over 250 REALTORS® in the Guernsey-Morgan-Muskingum-Noble County area. GMVAR belongs to Ohio REALTORS® as well as the National Association of REALTORS®. NAR is the largest trade organization in North America, representing over 1 million members.
GMVAR strives to exceed its core services in order to maintain our standards, as well as our members’ expectations, including Professional Standards, Education, Advocacy and Community Service.
We belong to MLS Now, a Multi Listing Service servicing 27 counties in eastern Ohio and 5 counties in West Virginia. MLS Now provides the ability for professional real estate brokers and agents to share listings and sale information and work together to serve the buying and selling public.
The public can search in our rosters for REALTORS® for an Affiliate, LINKS to the Guernsey-Morgan-Muskingum-Noble County Communities, and view current market statistics for our area.
We can also help you on your way to a career in Real Estate! If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime.
The purpose of the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® is to facilitate and support the efforts of all its members in meeting the real estate needs of their clients in its service area of southeastern Ohio.
In fulfilling its purpose, the Guernsey-Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® shall at all times strive to:
- Operate in accordance with all applicable laws, local governing documents, by-laws and its MLS rules and regulations as well as those of the National and Ohio Association of REALTORS®
- Implement and maintain prudent fiscal and operating policies and procedures.
- Act solely for the benefit of its member brokers and agents, and fairly with its affiliates and all others.
- Provide value added services to its members in the most economical way
- Promote the benefits of real estate ownership to the general public.
- Inform its members of current issues affecting their ability to serve their clients.
- Foster good will and better friendships amongst all its members.
- Improve the quality of life in all the communities that it serves.